King Productions Terms of Service
1. I am happy for photos to be taken of me / my children participating in all workshop activities with King Productions. I understand that these images may be used for King Productions marketing purposes such as on their website and/or social media page. I understand that I must inform King Productions if I wish for myself/my child NOT to be photographed.
2. I have read and understood the following King Productions rules and agree to abide by them.
2.1. I agree that, while every precaution will be taken for the safety and welfare of my child and for the care of his/her possessions during the extracurricular activities or workshop events/camps, I will not hold King Productions or their staff responsible for the loss, damage, illness or injury that may occur to my child during the extracurricular activity/workshop/camp. This includes an indemnity against recovery of cost resulting from damage, loss and/or medical conditions or hospitalization, unless such loss is caused by the negligence, willfulness or deliberate act of King Productions or one of its employees.
2.2. I understand that I am responsible for any child in my care before and after lesson times. This waver is unconditional for parents/legal guardians of any minor taking part in King Productions activities.
2.3 I agree to pay all costs owed to King Productions as invoiced, and by the date stated on the invoice.
3. PAYMENTS: Each after school activity session takes place for a term (between 9 and 14 weeks) and costs will be paid with one payment, in full at the time of booking.
4. CANCELATION & REFUNDS FOR AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM: Classes cancelled 72 hours before the start date:100% refund. After the first lesson:75% refund. After the second lesson: 50% refund. After the third lesson: no refund will be given.
5. CANCELATION BY KING PRODUCTIONS
If for any reason, the sessions do not go ahead, and King Productions cancels a program, you will receive a full refund of the amount owed.
6. CANCELATION OF CAMP OR WORKSHOP: In the event of a camp or workshop cancellation by the attendee, (less that 72 hours before) King Productions will not refund the workshop/camp fee.
7. COVID-19 Should you (or your child) not be able to attend class due to being infected and or in quarantine as a result of COVID-19, King Productions will not offer refunds for the missed classes. King Productions only offers a refund if a class is cancelled by the company itself.
8. SUBSCRIPTIONS Should you not be able to attend a lesson/lessons that are part of a subscription (such as After School Activities) due to a prior engagement/appointment/illness King Productions does not offer any compensation for the missed lessons.
9. CLASS VIEWING We are unable to allow parents to physically attend and view classes, due to the disruption this presence can cause during a session. Should a parent wish to view a class their child is participating in, we are willing to film footage of your child in class and email it to you, upon request.
10. TRIAL CLASSES We do not offer trial classes for any of our available sessions, however we are happy to find an alternative class for your child if they are not happy participating in the original class that they had been enrolled in.